- CC@H social and educational programs;
- Invitations to members-only events;
- Receive our CC@H quarterly newsletter and email bulletins and enrollment in our member Forum;
- Enjoy reduced rates for our exercise classes and educational programs;
- Join a weekly walking group geared to your pace and stamina.
By joining as a Friend, you will become part of our community, meet new friends and participate in our social, educational and wellness events. Friends may also volunteer to help other members of the community age in place.
*Full Membership, which includes volunteer-provided services, is only available within the territorial boundaries of the Village. We are not able to provide volunteer services to Friends, who live beyond our boundaries. Full Members pay a considerably higher annual fee than Friends.
Chevy Chase At Home has been designated by the IRS as a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization supporting those 60 years and older. A copy of our current financial statement is available by writing Chevy Chase At Home, P.O. Box 15102, Chevy Chase, MD 20825 or by calling 301-657-3115. Documents and solicitations submitted under the Maryland Solicitations Act are also available, for the cost of postage and copies, from the Maryland Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401, 410-974-5534.